- 1-01: John Tilbury (piano).
- 1-02: Magda Mayas (piano). Recorded, mixed and mastered by Tony Buck in July 2011 at Pappelallee 5, Berlin and Acud Studio, Berlin.
- 1-03: Choi Joonyong (CD players), Joe Foster (things and stuff), Hong Chulki (without turntables), Jin Sangtae (acoustic car horns). Recorded at Dotolim, 19 September 2011, by Hong Chulki.
- 2-01: Burkhard Beins (analogue synthesizers, E.T., bowed chimes). Recorded and produced by Burkhard Beins in Berlin, July 2011.
- 2-02: Mark Wastell (Paiste 32″ Tam Tam), Jonathan McHugh (Eventide H3000).
- 2-03: Annette Krebs (mixing-board-feedbacks, radio, amplified objects, e-guitar), Chris Abrahams (DX7 FM synth and Vermona Mono Lancet analog synth). Selected, mixed and mastered by Annette Krebs
- 2-04: Musicians and spontaneous guests: Sabine Erklenz (tp), Chris Heenan (alto sax), Mike Majkowski (pitch pipes), Andrea Neumann (tp), Koen Nutters (bowed crotales), Morten Olsen (git), invited via word-of-mouth and Facebook by Johnny Chang and Morton Olsen, playing a composition by James Tenney. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Annette Krebs.
- 2-05: Jim Denley (flute), Kim Myhr (acoustic guitars, zithers and objects), Ingar Zach (gran cassa, percussion).
- 2-06: Greg Stuart (glockenspiel, bar chimes, wood blocks). Recorded, mixed and mastered by Greg Stuart.
- 2-07: Greg Kelley (trumpet).
- Album Mastering and Post Production: Christoph Amann, Amann Studios Vienna.